Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend


I know Chris and Courtney will have more to post about Bryson's Easter weekend, but I wanted to do a quick post about his visit to Littlefield to meet the rest of the Sanderson Family. Being as his birth date was originally supposed to be Easter Sunday, April 12th, it was quite exciting that Bryson was with us and not as a new born, but as a two month old. I think he did pretty good for his first trip out of town. I don't think he liked his sleeping arrangements very well and was probably happy to get back home to his daddy and his own little bed. Here is a picture I took on Saturday with Bryson's big Easter Bunny I bought for him. He's so cute, you just want to eat him up. He now weighs 7 pounds plus and is starting to stay awake a little more and is growing into his personality. It was really a blessing to have him home with us all.

No comments: