Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 months

Hi everyone, it's Courtney!  Bryson is  3 months old now and growing like a weed.  He is weighing around 9 pounds and he is finally starting to fit in his big boy clothes and shoes.  He is smiling more and making lots of little noises! He loves going on walks in his stroller! He is pretty much a typical baby, growing and learning like normal! Here are some pictures of him at 3 months old!






*** After I posted this I went back to the very beginning and was amazed again by how great our God is! I recommend looking for yourself!

5 comments:

Linda said...

He's such a good baby. I love his shoes! You are right God is awesome and if you have a doubt just think back to where we came from. God is good all of the time.

~Cynthia Griffin~ said...

is that pukie on the last picture!? LOL very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney!! I LOVE the picture of him in his car seat with his shoes on!! SO CUTE!!! Love you guys!! :)

Manda

Devora Chana said...

He is the cutest little thing! I would love to just squeeze him and cover his little face with kisses! You will always be amazed at how quickly he grows and changes. I love you all.

Single Mom said...

AWW!! Too cute!! The last picture is adorable!

Linda, check out my last post and pick the one you were told might be mr.McConaughey's house. If it's neither, let us know too! here's a link for easy browsing

http://alibeanes.blogspot.com/2009/06/mcconaugheys-house.html

~ALI