Monday, May 17, 2010

Bryson's First Haircut


Well, it seems Chris could stand it no longer and got the clippers after Bryson. I must admit I'm sad to see the curls go. The first haircut seems to be the stepping-off point from baby to little boy. Who knows why Chris did it? Maybe it's because people have been calling Bryson a girl. Maybe it's because people like me have been commenting on 'those cute curls.' Those words probably sound like nails on a chalkboard to Chris. He makes sure there is NO femininity around Bryson. Anyway, here is the picture I took off Courtney's Facebook page. It's not the best quality, but I'm sure it is from her iPhone. Anyway, you can be a witness to this first. So . . . . goodbye curls, hello little dude.

3 comments:

Courtney Q. said...

ItOt was really my idea to cut his hair not chris'! He's a very busy boy and those curls were always nappy looking! I was just tired of it always looking messy! Chris only cut it because I don't know how to use the clippers! I really like the outcome... he looks like such a big boy now!

Linda said...

Good to know it was you, not Chris. I still loved his curls, but they always have to go sooner or later. LIke I said, the first step from baby to boy.

Devora Chana said...

When Avi was little people always thought he was a girl because of his hair. I never did want to cut it, I loved his little baby hair, and he didn't look like a girl to me.
I remember freaking people out when they would say, "What's her name?" (This about a boy wearing blue, and obviously boy type baby clothes.)
I would just answer simply, "Larry". They would act all embarrased and say something like, "Oh, probably never even realizing he wasn't a girl, but thinking that was a weird name for a girl.
It's hard to believe that little man, Bryson, is already go big. I put a picture of him on the fridge last week. It is one with you and Chris on each side of him. I like it.
Sure would enjoy seeing you guys sometime. Love Ya!