Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bryson's first dose of sugar




This past weekend, my older sister Darla came up for the weekend. On Sunday Courtney had called to see if I could keep Bryson for a little while. Of course I said "Yes!" I told Darla to come on over as she had been wanting to see Bryson while she was here. On her way over she stopped and bought Hester's boys and Bryson a ice cream shaped sucker. When we took the wrapper off and gave it to Bryson you'd have thought he had been eating them his whole life. He stuck that thing right in his mouth and went to town. He thought he was as big as Blake and Ethan. He kept checking out their suckers too. We were wondering if he noticed his was much smaller. We didn't let him eat much of it and when we took it away he kept looking for it and looking at the other boys as if to say, "That's not fair." He thoroughly enjoyed ever taste of it and here are photos to prove it. I don't know if you can see all the sticky goo on his face, but he was one icky-sticky mess and didn't care one bit!

3 comments:

Devora Chana said...

I won't always give him candy, but it sure was fun! I think he liked it as much as anyone else does. He was so cute, thinking he was a big boy like Blake and Ethan.
Hopefully, he will learn to like veggies and fruit better than he likes sugar.

Laurie said...

I love the pic of him looking at blake, so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are such sweet pictures! That little guy is looking so big. I can hardly believe he is almost six months old! Love, Mimi