Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a Little Firecracker!!!





















Bryson is almost five months old, he will be in three days. We went out to Lavonna's, Bryson's Nonna, for the Fourth of July Celebration. We weren't sure what Bryson would think about it all, but he actually took it all in and seemed to be very curious about what was going on. He never did cry over all the noise and chaos. Bryson is eating cereal and Stage 2 baby food and loves every minute of it. Here are some pictures I took from the weekend.






The happy Quinto family.



























Bryson and his mommy.






















Bryson and his daddy.
















Courtney wanted me to ask everyone if you could leave a comment now and then, for his first birthday we are going to print his blog out as a bound book. We want Bryson to always have a record of all the very important people that have prayed for him his whole life. Even if you only say, "How cute." or "Precious" or "Nice pictures" or whatever you feel. We really like comments. Thanks, and we're going to try to be more consistent with posting to his blog.

5 comments:

Denise Stephenson said...

Bryson,
Has it really been 5 months since you made your debut?? Wow! You are getting so big, and SO HANDSOME!! I am so happy that you are doing so well. I prayed for you before you even came into this world, and I've been praying for you ever since! Your mommy & daddy are doing such a good job with you - they deserve some extra sugars from you for that!! I love when you come to see me in the church office - you really make my day! We will keep working on your first word - "Denise" or "Deese" or "Neese" - any of those will work! I love you, big guy!!

Suleyka said...

Wow he has gotten so big; it is nice to see how well he is doing. Beautiful pictures. God Bless.
Suleyka

~Cynthia Griffin~ said...

Adorable little baby. Wow eating stage 2 foods that awesome. Pretty soon you will want some fried chicken and mac-n-cheese. lol

~Cynthia Griffin~ said...

Adorable little baby. Wow eating stage 2 foods that awesome. Pretty soon you will want some fried chicken and mac-n-cheese. lol

Devora Chana said...

I love checking the blog to find out what is going on in Bryson's life since I don't get to see him. The pictures allow me to see how he is growing and changing so quickly.

He is the cutest little thing, and those eyes! He reminds me a lot of Courtney. I have some pictures of her as a baby and I do see her in his face and eyes.

I hope you will continue the blog through Bryson's life so those of us not nearby will be able to watch him grow up via the internet.

Love you guys so much!

Aunt Darla