Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good News!!! Saturday 3:30 p.m.

We just stopped by the hospital to visit Courtney and Chris and things are going very well. She is off all monitors and is just on an I.V. for now. They even said she could take a shower. The doctor made a visit earlier this morning and said if she continued to do well they would move her from labor and delivery to a regular room for today and tomorrow and that she might even get to go home on Monday. God is awesome! She is also off the inclined bed restriction and is very happy about that. But at least for now everyone is doing well. Thanks for all your prayers. God is definitely answering them. I know He has great plans for Bryson. I will post an update if they move Courtney to another room or floor.

8 comments:

Natalie Lowe said...

Praise the Lord!

JoJo2187 said...

That is awesome!!!!! hope it keeps going well!!

Anonymous said...

YAY PRAISE GOD!! Tell Courtney that I love her and am praying for her!! I would love to talk to her...so she can call me if she feels up to it!

Amanda Martin

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that they are doing well and will pray that they continue to do so. Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys.

-Brad Sib

Anonymous said...

Courtney, we love you!

McCall said...

Praise the Lord!! I am so glad that you have started this blog for Courtney, Bryson and Chris. This is great knowing what is going on and how we can pray. My prayers are with you all.

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you!