Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 3:55 Update

I just talked to Courtney and there is really no change. She has seen the doctor and he didn't say anything about dismissing her yet. The real news for today is that she talked to the people where she works and they said they were terminating her at the end of the month and that she would not have insurance. Needless to say Courtney is very upset. I told her that she could apply for COBRA insurance. We are working on it, but please pray for Courtney and Chris. Stress is not what she needs right now. Also, I have been notified that some of you that signed up as followers are not receiving updates. I think you have to have a blog, but I did add an email subscription link if you would like to be notified by email. Just click on the link and put subscribe in the subject line. Thanks again for all your love, care and prayers.

No comments: