Friday, January 23, 2009

Update Thursday, January 22

There really isn't much news but I know people are still checking in so I thought I'd do a quick update. Courtney is at home and is doing well. She is on total bed rest. I think she goes to see her doctor on Monday so maybe there will be some news next week. In this case I guess no news is good news. There is someone at South Georgia Baptist that is organizing meals for Courtney and Chris. If you want the contact information email the link on the sidebar and I'll get it to you. The only other news is that Chris was involved in a car accident this week. The other driver ran a red light and crashed into Chris. I think the car is damaged and is not drivable. I didn't hear if the other guy had insurance, but I sure hope so. We need to pray that God will sustain both Chris and Courtney through these trying times. Thanks for checking in on them.

No comments: