Friday, March 13, 2009

Car Seat Test!!

Today Bryson had his first test... and he passed with flying colors. He had to sit in his car seat for 2 hours and not have problems breathing or anything like that. He didn't have any problems at all. Here are some pictures of Bryson in his car seat.


We also found out a little more information including an estimated day for him to be coming home. They took him off of his caffeine yesterday and he has to go 5 days in the NICU without having any apnea. If that is the case then we get room in with him Sunday and Monday night and then brig him home on Tuesday!!!! Everything has to continue to go well, and if he keeps going the way he has been then it won't be a problem and he will be home with us. Courtney got her first crack at breast feeding today and both momma and Bryson did very good. So all in all Bryson is making amazing progress and will be home in no time. Thanks for all of your prayers and support, we will need them all the more soon when he is home with his mom and dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no clue who I am but I have been following this blog since the first post. I cried today! I'm so excited for you guys! Please keep us updated!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of him in the carseat! I will be so glad when I can hold him. I hope he will be home soon. Love, Great-Mimi