Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday 3/2

Bryson is getting so much bigger. Saturday we had a deacons retreat with our church, and most of friday I was sidelined by my allergies so I didn't get to see our little guy until later on Saturday. He just looked like he grew so much. He is beginning to get some meat on him. He weighs 4 pounds 4.8 ounces!! He has almost gained 1 pound, his lowest weight was 3 pounds 5 ounces. On saturday I got to bathe him. It was so much fun!! Then I got to feed him. We had his baby shower this past Saturday too. He got way to many clothes, but it is pretty appropriate because his mom and dad have too many clothes too! He is doing good, he is taking his bottle better, still not regularly taking all of it. The nurses say that soon a light will go off and he will start making rapid progress. So we are just waiting on that light, I sure wish he would find that switch. But he is doing great and getting cuter every day!!

No comments: