Friday, March 27, 2009

What a snowy day!!

Well today is going to be fun, we are going to let Bryson play out in the blizzard!!! Just kidding, but this is his first time to get snowed in and as Courtney put it, probably his last as long as we live in Amarillo that is. So today is my day off and we are snowed in so we all get to snuggle and cuddle in our warm bed together today. Bryson is doing good, just hanging out and being a baby. I will put some more pictures on here for everyone to see, thanks for caring!!



2 comments:

Devora Chana said...

He is getting so big. I appreciate you sharing his life through pictures. Enjoy some hot cocoa and snuggling today. Blessings to you 3 special people. Love Ya! Aunt Darla

Linda said...

Yea!!! Pictures! Even though I only live a few blocks from you all I never get enough of this sweet baby. Love you guys and stay warm.