Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rooming In

We are officially in possession of a little baby boy!!!! As of 8:45 we got Bryson and he is completely under our care. We are a little nervous but very excited. We will be staying here tonight, sunday night, and tomorrow night. Then if everything goes well and continues the way it has for the last couple of weeks, we will be bringing Bryson home on Tuesday some time. So we will try to keep the blog updated on how we are progressing and how mister Bryson is doing. Wish us luck on our first night with our baby boy!!!

This picture was taken with my web cam on my mac book

4 comments:

Suleyka said...

Good Luck Guys!!! I am so happy for you... I am sure you guys will do great and everything will go well; God is on your side.

Linda said...

Looks great to me. You are a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! Sleep when you can, and don't worry about the rest.

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait until tomorrow, because babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow. So hush-a-bye cobwebs, dust, go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep!"

(This was a poem that was on my Mom's wall for years). Blessings and love! The Deckards

Laurie said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys and hope everything goes great with little Bryson. He's ready to go home with his mommy & daddy :)