Monday, February 9, 2009

1 Day Old!!!

Bryson is 1 day old!! That is awesome! I went to see him this morning, around 8:00, kinda early but I guess I have to get used to that! Courtney couldn't come this morning, but she got to take a shower and is slowly being unhooked from all of her medical equipment. Bryson has lost a few ounces, which is normal, and good because he was swollen from his traumatic entrance yesterday. That seems like so long ago but it was only one day. He was 3 lbs. 9.9 ozs. when they weighed him this morning. I wasn't sure if the nurses had changed him and took his temperature yet so I missed out on that this morning, but that is ok. His temperature was a little low, so they had to turn the heat up. But they said he did great last night. I think some of his Grandparents are gonna try and come see him today so this is going to be another big day for Bryson and our family.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hang in there. Soon 8:00 will seem like you got to sleep in.

Anonymous said...

Let the grandparents spoiling begin!!!!

kim simmons said...

he looks real healthy so proud for you both love and prayers daily from us for your little man.love you tommy and kim simmons

Anonymous said...

Chris...1 Day Old!! Get ready my friend - it goes so quickly! He looks so good & healthy. Praise to the Lord!
Love - Aunt Tina