Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Update 2/14

I haven't been back to the hospital to see Bryson for a couple of days. It's hard to take turns, but with both families being large and only limited visitation it takes a while for it to rotate back to my turn. I do know they have taken Bryson out from under the lights. They did try to feed him again, but he again did not tolerate the milk so they were going to try him on some soy formula to see if that was better. Courtney borrowed my camera to take some pictures and I thought in honor of Valentine's Day I would post this photo of true love. Please keep Courtney, Chris and Bryson in your prayers. He's making progress but still has some ground to cover before he can go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryson looks like Mallory here. He is soooo cute! I will be so glad when I can see him in person! Love, Mimi