Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bryson is here!!!!



That is right, at 6:07 this morning Bryson Andrew Quinto was brought into this world. Around 4:00 am Courney woke me up complaining of some pain. we waitied for another 15 minuets and then decided to call the doctor and head to the hospital. We got to the hospital a little before 5:00 and they immediately admitted Courtney. The doctor decided that we would go ahead and do the c-section because Courtney was in labor. When Bryson was born his head was stuck for a few moments and then at first he did not want to breathe. After a few minutes of working on him they got him breathing and took him to the NICU. Courtney is doing fine, very tired and sore but of course she just had a baby!! Bryson is doing well. He weighed 3 pounds and 13 ounces and is breathing pretty much on his own. He is not hooked up to a ventilator so that is a good thing. I got to go in and see him and will get to do so 2 more times today. Pray for momma and baby that they recover quickly and can both go home as soon as possible. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes so far. They really mean a lot. I will post pictures of him so you can see. Updates will follow when I have more info. (sorry if the typing is a little off, i am a little tired too.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! He looks really good. I can't wait to see him in person. We will keep praying for all of you. Love you all! The Boyd's

Anonymous said...

Praise God, he looks like he's doing well! I pray that they both are. Bryson looks so much like Courtney did when she was born.I know you are happy, and so are we. Love, Mimi and PaPa

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have been watching this blog since someone posted it on BBC and I'm so glad he made his entrance and is doing soooo well!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Courtny, I know that you have been blessed, with a bundle from heaven, He is a awesome angle.

Love ya

Linda and Hanna