Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Update 3:30

I thought I'd do a quick update because I'm sure everyone is wondering what has happened in the past few days. Simply stated Chris and Courtney have been very busy with their Discipleship Now weekend retreat for their youth group and a couple of visiting youth groups. I did talk to Courtney yesterday and she said Bryson was doing great. Seems there was an error with the scale and Bryson does not weigh 4 lbs as we thought but closer to his birth weight of 3 lbs 13 oz. He is still being bottle fed and it is breast milk. So far so good. I think he is doing better on regulating his body temperature as well. The nurse said at the end of the week they will start putting clothes on Bryson to see if he can maintain his body temperature and if he does then they will move him into an open issolette. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: