Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/17 Gaining Weight

We went up to the hospital last night and Bryosn has been hving trouble maintaining his temperature. So we didn't get to hold him last night. When we went up this morning it was the same thing. The nurses and Courtney and I think it may be his isolette. So the nurse is going to change it out and see if that helps. Now for the good news. Bryson gained 1.3 ounces yesterday!!! Which is wonderful to hear. He is tolerating his feedings very well, and they are steadily increasing the amount he gets. Hopefully we will be getting to hold him on our next visit.

One more thing. There is a little baby in the NICU with Bryson and she is not doing good. I don't know all the details, just that she is going to be flown to either Lubbock or Dallas for some type of surgery. So if you could pray for her, I am sure her family would appreciate it very much. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Suleyka said...

I was put on bed rest at the Hospital at 30 weeks because my water broke.... we are hoping the baby holds until 34 weeks to be delivered; However reality is she can be born at anytime; I am 31 weeks now... Your blog gives me hope and keeps my spirits high, thank you for sharing. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.